Bay State Community Services, Inc. (BSCS)
Offers a unique continuum of social, mental health, addiction and correctional services. Most programs offer help based on need regardless of ability to pay; all recognize the primary importance of individual, family and community empowerment. BSCS continually strives to partner with clients and community in the most direct, honest and whole-hearted manner possible.
The ways in which we distinguish ourselves:
- Caring, flexible environment resulting in outstanding employee retention
- Excellent communication and interaction between departments and with satellite locations
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Liberal contribution to health and dental plans
- Recognizing the importance of hiring employees with lived experience
Join Us! Become a part of an innovative, energetic, strategically focused community social service agency. We are looking for caring, dedicated individuals committed to high quality care.
Full or prorated benefits available for positions that require a regular schedule of 24 hours or more per week. Background checks are required for all staff, volunteers and interns.
Job postings subject to change. EEOC/AA/ADA Employer.