Why Join Bay State?
Bay State Community Services (BSCS) is a comprehensive social services agency offering approximately 80 programs in numerous locations with over 350 committed and dedicated professionals.
We are looking to hire individuals who are passionate about helping others, individuals who want to learn, grow and excel in the field of social services.
The Bay State culture is one of collaboration, connection and learning. Guidance and support is critical to your success. We offer outstanding clinical supervision and extensive training programs.
Our vast array of services provides our staff with multiple opportunities for growth.
Join Us! Become a part of an innovative, energetic, strategically focused community social service agency. We are looking for caring, dedicated individuals committed to high quality care.
Full or prorated benefits available for positions that require a regular schedule of 24 hours or more per week. Background checks are required for all staff, volunteers and interns.
Job postings subject to change. EEOC/AA/ADA Employer.
What Bay State Has to Offer
- Comprehensive benefits with eligibility on date of hire
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer match
- 3 weeks accrued vacation upon hiring; 4 weeks accrued vacation after 2 years of services
- 11 paid holidays
- Employer paid group life and long term disability insurance
- Voluntary short term disability and additional life insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Progressive growth in services
- 350+ committed and dedicated employees
- approximately 80 programs
- numerous site locations
- High quality care
- Work/Life balance
- Flexible scheduling
- Onsite Yoga
- Robust training program including monthly CEU offerings
- Supportive management and mentoring
- Professional growth
- Commitment to excellence
- Clarity on roles and expectations
- Open communication
- Strategically focused