Plymouth Family Resource Center (PFRC) provides community-based, multi-cultural, support groups, parenting programs, assessment services, information and referral resources, and education for families whose children range in age from birth to 18. PFRC operates through Three Tiers of Support:
- Assessment and Family Support
- Conducted by Licensed Clinician and Family Partner.
- Assess all domains of youth and family life.
- Review areas of need and build Family Support Plan based on recommendations and family wishes.
- Resources and Referrals
- Assistance for families & providers/can be in person or over phone.
- Referrals & resources to community based, behavioral health services, recreational activities.
- Groups and Events
- Parent and teen groups to address school refusal and positive decision making (ATTENDS & LEADS).
- Free Parenting groups (Nurturing Parents & Fathers, Active Parenting, Parenting Journey)
- Groups for youth (LGBTQ Teens, Life Skills),
- Parties and social events (Halloween, Valentine’s Day, School’s Out).
Services We Offer:
- Support for Parents
- Youth Activities
- Education Opportunities
- Prevention Services
- Community Services
- Child Requiring Assistance (CRA) Support
- Groups for Youth, Adults, and Families
PFRC Wish List:
The following items are gratefully accepted in an effort to continually expand the resources available to our families:
- Gas cards in $20 increments
- Charlie Cards in $10 increments
- Stop & Shop $25 gift cards
- Walmart $25 gift cards
Hours of Operation:
428 Court St. Suite 3A
Plymouth, MA 02360
Monday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. *1st of the month only
For more information on Plymouth Family Resource Center, contact us at 774-283-6531 or visit our website at plymouthfamilyrc.org.